CTO and co-founder of Lero9
Robert has extensive experience in designing and implementing both small and large scale software projects having worked exclusively in the field of web and software development for over 20 years.
Robert attended the Electrotechnical Faculty at The University of Belgrade where he graduated with a Masters in Computer Science and Information Technology. Drawing on his practical and theoretical background, one of his strengths is analysing complex business requirements and designing optimal solutions for enterprise projects by creating robust system architectures.
Robert has been working with Magento Commerce since 2008 when it was first released. He is regarded as being one of the most experienced Senior Magento Consultants in New Zealand advising and architecting ecommerce solutions for medium to large enterprises looking to re-platform to Magento Commerce.
Areas of Expertise
- Magento and Ecommerce Consultancy
- Magento – ERP Integration Consultancy
- Re-platforming Consultancy
- Magento Requirements Analysis
- Custom Magento Extension Architecture
- B2B and B2C Ecommerce Solutions Architecture
- Web Application Analysis and Design
- Development Team Management
- Technology Strategy